Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Two Cents - Great Questions Of The Movies

Throughout movie history...we have been left with many questions. Some have been easy, some have been hard, some have been downright unanswerable. I'm not here to provide answers...I'd have a much better paying job if I was that smart. Instead, I will just leave you with them...and let you have as much fun pondering them as I have.
1) What is in the briefcase in "Pulp Fiction"?
2) What happened to Charlie Sheen and Patrick Swayze in the end of "Red Dawn"?
3) What happened to MacReady and Childs in "The Thing"?
4) Why was Lex Luthor the bad guy in almost every single "Superman" movie?
5) Why did Clint Eastwood throw his badge away at the end of "Dirty Harry"?
6) Whose bright idea is it to keep making sequels to movies that should have been stopped after the first one?
7) Why did the ending change from the 1956 version of "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" to the 1978 version?
8) Why did Blondie let Tuco live in the end of "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"?
9) How many people actually believed that "The Blair Witch Project" was a real movie?
10) Does it make any sense to buy a movie with a surprise ending, after you've seen it?
But that's just my two cents...

No comments: